Monday, June 27, 2011

ManCamp Insurgency

Arriving at ManCamp and discovering the squirrel feeders empty and inverted on the trees is becoming commonplace. Ninja squirrel is an impatient dependent always throwing tantrums and taking his frustration out on the feeders when I'm late with hand outs.

What was unexpected is finding the three bird feeders torn off the porch hooks and on the ground 10-14 feet below, two of which were in pieces. Upon close inspection, the largest and most recently added feeder had evidence of aggression with half the Plexiglas ate away. It was clear Ninja has cohorts in crime - COONS!!

I can tolerate skunks, Bambi, Tweety and Thumper. I can even tolerate a coyote, snake, opossum or flock of turkeys. I cannot tolerate raccoons. They are so destructive and unappreciative.


I know what he looks like; he better watch his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment