Friday, October 21, 2011

Getting Supplies for the Weekend

Another trip to Menard's this afternoon and I'm now stocked up with plenty of supplies for projects this weekend. I like having options so the goal is to have enough stuff around to change course if needed. The plan is to sand and stain more ceiling boards but that gets so boring that I also picked up pvc water lines to run under the house.


I took Kuma d.o.g. with me to drop the supplies off and to just hang out on the porch this evening. Got a picture of a buck checking us out. Also emptied a trail camera and picked up a picture of a wild turkey stopping by the cabin. Well, Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

A wild turkey stops by the cabin for a visit.
A flock of turkeys at the edge of the forest.
One of the many birds that frequent the porch

I work with some guys that would just love to meet some of my  neighbors
like this young man.


No comments:

Post a Comment