Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stealth squirrel strikes again

Ventured to ManCamp to assess storm damage and to recover the memory card from the trail camera. As for storm damage, there wasn't a twig out of place. Couldn't even tell a storm had came through. So sorry to hear about all the people losing electric last night during the storms. At ManCamp electric is always an option and never a requirement.

 I found the feeder that I had placed under surveillance empty and the corn cob picked clean. The top door was no longer ajar and was seated in its closed position. To my delight, when I opened the trail camera, it indicated 1 picture was taken and on the disc. Anxious to return home to finally share the evidence of the monster squirrel and protect my credibility as a squirrel story teller, I was shocked at the image staring back at me. The picture tells the story...
The only picture. Stealth squirrel strikes again.

Feeder placed under 24 hour surveillance with
trail camera activated by motion

No comments:

Post a Comment