Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Chimney Work

Such a great evening on the farm for a hike up to the cabin. The young mallard couple continues their honeymoon on the pond and the squirrels remain spoiled and not happy if I don't feed them daily. It was so nice today that I wasn't sure what to work on once I arrived at ManCamp. I had every intention to work inside on the ceiling preps. However, once I arrived and it was so nice outside, I decided to start assembling and installing the kitchen chimney. Triple wall stainless steel piping is almost too fancy to put up. I installed the 12" stub through the wall spool and locked it into a clean-out T-section. I was able to get two 3' sections locked in and braced onto the cabin before dark. This stuff shines so bright you can use it as a mirror. Its now erected just under the overhang leaving the hard part ahead; cutting through the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment