Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas presents at the cabin

I am so blessed with a wonderful family and good friends so sharing Christmas gift giving is just an added joy. Today, my daughter gave me a $100 Menard's gift certificate that I already have plans for with an upcoming cabin project. My son Brandon and his girlfriend Wendy gave me a new "menu" sign for the kitchen and a beautiful 4 qt cast iron dutch oven for soup beans. I also received a bottle of Crown Royal from some good friends, Misty and Carla after helping them with a Christmas party this weekend.

Even with all that was going on this weekend, I found time to finish putting the flooring down on the sleeping loft.

Beulah has all the essentials for a soup bean dinner

Brandon and Wendy gave me this Wolfgang Puck cast iron dutch oven

Menu posted thanks to Brandon and Wendy

Sleeping loft flooring now completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment