Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A cabin is a place to discuss life's issues

My youngest son Nic and his friends were eager to go with me to the cabin as I returned to fill the feeders and to soak up some evening sun on the porch. As young men in their early twenties, it was enjoyable listening to their lively and diverse discussions on many life issues. How lucky they are to have a place to go and just hang. Although I never had such a convenience, I'm happy its available for them.
Alex Hoffman, Nic Fosson and Caleb Downing enjoying the sofa in front of a box
fan while it is in the 90s outside.

Something natural and appropriate sitting on the edge of a
porch with no shoes on.

Caught Nic's attention in mid conversation

Caleb found my chair on the porch very fitting

Alex will be graduating from The Ohio State University in a few
weeks. This topic came up, too.

There's more than one position of comfort on a porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment